Celestial Lights. And they will see the Son of man coming in the cloud with power and Great Glory

Celestial Lights. And they will see the Son of man coming in the cloud with power and Great Glory
A Sign of the times Matthew chapter 24. James 1:17 Father of the Celestial Lights. (above)=Matt 12:31,32. And this GOOD NEWS of the KINGDOM will be preached in All The inhabited Earth, for a WITNESS to ALL the NATIONS, and Then; (THE END) Will Come. Matthew 24:14. A FIERY RED HORSEMAN.= DESTROYER.

Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Romans 10:15. How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent fourth?



Matt 6:6-8.

How easy is it to have faith? faith is something personal between yourself and God.
but faith in God means so much more,  it changes your life, the way you think, the way you act, and the things you do.

I was raised in a convent by Nuns, until I was seven, my mother died when I was just three years old, the memory of that time in my life,  is burned in my mind, because my family was split up it made it worse, but as with the rest of my family, my dad, my older brother and my younger sister, we learned to live with the loss of someone we all loved.  

Later when I was about eight years old my father came and took us out of  the convent in liverpool, and we lived in a house at Southport, our Dad had remarried, and my stepmum had three boys, she was also a widow. But we all got on well so life improved for a while.

The thing is, that nobody goes through this life, without loosing someone they love, a very sobering thought, because it seems like we have lost them forever, but the truth is we can be reunited with everyone that has fallen asleep in death.                                                                                     



Acts 24:15  and I have hope toward God, which hope these (men)  also entertain, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous. 

Notice carefully that the unrighteous get resurrected, the reason I drew attention to this is, Where do they get resurrected to? it can't be Heaven, it can't be hell, so it must be the Earth. The scripture below says; a new Heaven and a (new Earth). 

This new Earth means a restored Earth, after the( fire of destruction) has destroyed every part of (this system of things)  or (Kingdoms of the Earth). Seeing the true meaning of this is what Jesus was teaching, namely that, his resurrection was back to Earth, (although his final destination was Heaven) in contrast, the (Great Crowd) Rev 7:9 will live on the (New Earth) restored to Paradise over the thousand year reign of Christ with the 144.000 chosen ones, Rev 7:4 Matt 24:31, collected from (the four winds).

Matt 24:31

And because everyone sleeping in death gets a resurrection it means, even (the unrighteous) exept those (killed at Armageddon)  will get a second chance to exercise faith, and accept Jesus as their King and Priest, plus the 144,000  Kings and Priests chosen with him, (who go to Heaven) .  And  to worship Jehovah as their exclusive God.

For many years of my life I was taught that everyone, when they died, either went to Heaven or to Hell,  but, Hell comes from the word Helling, an old word that means to bury, like potatoes get reburied  to protect and preserve them,  (we go back to the dust from where (we) came). Gen 3:19.  Until the resurrection of both the righteous  and the unrighteous. Acts 24:15